31 January 2008

Mr. Cheese makes me laugh

I'm watching a rerun of Friends, one in which Joey and Chandler’s pet duck and pet chicken make an appearance…

Me: I want a duck and a chick.

Me: And a bunny.

Shane: Uh huh.

Me: I want a baby. [going along with the cute, cuddly little thing theme]

Shane (with goofy grin slowly spreading across his face): You do?

Me: Well, duh. You know I want a baby; we’ve been talking about it for at least a year. What do you think all of the fertility talk has been about? Why do you think I made an appointment with a new OB/GYN?

Shane: But you’ve never actually said you want a baby before.

Me: Sure I have.

Shane: No you haven’t. Awwww……

Me: Oh shut up.

Shane: This is a monumental occasion! [comes over to me to give me a kiss]

Me: Uh, yeah. Go away.


Am I married to the biggest cheeseball in the world or what?

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, cheeseballs are the best!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

hehehe

You do the "I want” list too? Mine goes like this: sea lion, penguin, and a pony sized puppy

4:10 PM  
Blogger Georgiann said...

He's a cheeseball, alright, but then who doesn't love a cheeseball? With crackers.

8:32 AM  
Blogger TechGirl said...

So get with the baby makin' already! :)

love ya!

5:44 AM  
Blogger Mag said...

So, next time he comes up and kisses you while joking around, jump him. ;-)

I was stuck in traffic the other morning and I saw Joey's license plate, HOWUDUN.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Brena said...

Cheeziness is the best!!!!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Too sweet - that story totally brings a smile to my face! And I agree - get to the baby makin'!

7:19 AM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

I love cheese!


And the making part will be fun.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Eryn said...

Awwww - He is so sweet!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

That is so sweet. He sounds like a great husband.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home