09 January 2008

I been a-knittin'

Some progress has been made:

brother sock 010808
sorry for the overexposed pic

I have the first Brother sock done and this is the second one. I started the heel about 1/2 an hour ago.

Candy 010808

I picked up the stitches and started working on the upper half of Candy. The pattern calls for only one increase round after picking up the stitches, but this busty gal needs a little more room up top. I am going to increase under the arms every right side row 10 or so times. I am also adding bust darts in front. I've never done anything like that before, so I'm hoping it works okay. So far it looks good.

I finished the first Rotating Rib sock but I haven't cast on for the second one yet. I want to finish the Brother socks first.

---

Got to see the baby last Sunday.

3010608

Awwwwww.....

3 Comments:

Blogger TechGirl said...

awwwww!!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

Baby! Awwwwwwwww!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Eryn said...

Beautiful baby!

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home