24 January 2008

2 WiPs for ya

I have only 2 WiPs to show ya today, and they're not the same as last week.

Okay, one of them is the same, but look!

charlotte's web 012408

It's bigger! I know it doesn't look bigger, but it really is. I think I was halfway through the 2nd color last week. Now I am into the beginning of the 4th color. I don't want to jinx myself by saying this, but it's possible I could finish this thing by early next week, a whole month ahead of schedule. Woohoo!

The other WiP is the second of the Rotating Rib socks.

rotating rib 012408

The plan was to start on it after I finished the Charlotte's Web shawl, but I needed something simple for knitting group last week. I would have brought Candy, but it's getting a little large and unwieldy to carry around. So sock it was.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

I can see the progress on it. That would be so cool if you could get it done early!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Both the shael and the socks have beautiful colours.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Oh, I love those colors! What kind of yarn is that? I'll scroll through the blog to see if that was a stupid question...

8:59 AM  
Blogger Mag said...

After I saw your start on the Charlotte's Web Shawl I had a dream that I wearing a blue one.

I think I need to get out more.

;-)

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home