06 July 2008

Sunday meme

Now that my camera has been fixed and returned to me, I have some photos of FOs to take. It's been a busy weekend full of new TVs, cable problems, shopping in bulk at Costco and new freezers. I didn't get around to taking any photos.

Instead, I give you a meme. I saw this for the first time on Jo's blog.

mosaic6784786

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

The Questions:

1. What is your first name? Beverly
2. What is your favorite food? Indian food
3. What high school did you go to? Lawrence High School
4. What is your favorite color? all colors
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Ewan MacGregor
6. Favorite drink? Beer
7. Dream vacation? Italy
8. Favorite dessert? cupcakes
9. What you want to be when you grow up? editor
10. What do you love most in life? husband
11. One word to describe you. procrastinator
12. Your flickr name. beverly photos

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Batty said...

I really, really want a cupcake now. That and some yummy Indian food. They go together, I swear they do!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Ewan McGregor... nice :) He gets undressed... a lot :)

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home