03 June 2008

Checking in and taking a break

I’m so sorry dear reader(s) for my unexplained absence from this here blog. It seems I have lost a bit of my blogging mojo, and I know exactly why: 1) we’re doing a bit of sprucing up in the bathroom, which is taking a lot of my “sit around like a slug, surfing the net” time; 2) I have 4 deadline knitting projects that I am working on right now that have to be finished by the end of the month; and 3) my camera broke. I have to send it back to Canon to have it fixed, so who knows how long it will take to get it back.

I expect things will calm down once the month of June is over. Until then, I may be a little more absent from the blog. I feel a bit out of control when I have too much going on. I need to concentrate on a few things over the next month so that my brain can cool off some.

Stay tuned. I promise to be back full steam once the month is over, hopefully with a lot of FO pictures. And I am still reading my bloglines so that I can keep up with y’all in the blogosphere.

4 Comments:

Blogger cpurl17 said...

We'll be here!

Don't stress about the work stuff.

2:26 PM  
Blogger kemtee said...

Kinda like a bloggy summer vacation. Without sand in your sneakers. Or sunburn. Or jellyfish stings. Or…

2:56 PM  
Blogger Georgiann said...

Sheesh! What is it with this summer sluggishness? It's only June! Hope you have good luck getting your camera fixed.

6:46 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

I haven't been around either, for similar reasons... work, knitting deadlines, business travel... sometimes, you just need a break.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home