29 April 2008

2 Years!

Thank you all for your kind words about the wedding purse. I was very pleased with how it turned out. I just love patterns that look complicated, but are really easy, and gave such pretty results.

So, today marks our 2 year wedding anniversary. That wonderful man of mine had roses sent to me at work. I meant to snap a picture before I left work, but I was pretty fried by then and completely forgot. We went to dinner after work, at the restaurant where we had our first date almost 3-1/2 years ago. It was nice to sit face-to-face and have a meal. We usually eat dinner at different times, and in the living room while watching tv. After dinner we stopped at DQ for an ice cream cone. Yum!

Anyway, Happy Anniversary Dear! I, too, love you more now than the day we were married. I feel very fortunate to have my best friend as my partner through life.

11 Comments:

Blogger cpurl17 said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

1:05 AM  
Blogger TechGirl said...

Happy anniversary - one day late. :) I wish I lived closer so I could actually get to know my best friend's man.

6:25 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Happy Anniversary!

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had a great day!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Happy Two Years! The time just keeps going faster and faster, somehow... it's nice to have someone you enjoy in the seat next to you for it.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Mag said...

Happy Anny! May you have many many more!

(I get one too on May 13. I won't tell you how many years, but it is a while.)

10:33 AM  
Blogger weezalana said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Eryn said...

Any anniversary that ends at DQ is fabulous - and I'm not being facetious!

Happy Day to you and hubby!

10:33 AM  
Blogger kemtee said...

I hope you had a great day. We share an anniversary date -- and ours was happy, too!

7:40 PM  
Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Happy Anniversary!!

10:35 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

Happy Anniversary!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home