09 July 2008

WiP Wednesday!

I haven't made a WiP Wednesday post in ages. I guess having my camera back has me more photo happy than usual.

I have 4 projects on the needles right now.

The first is a baby sweater for one of the zillion pregnant women at work.

red baby sweater 070908

It shouldn't take too long to finish it. I'm just not that thrilled about knitting the sleeves. This is the second one of these I have made in the last month (pics of the other one to come later), and while it's pretty cute, I'm a bit bored with it. I really like the yarn, though. It's Knit Picks Swish Superwash Worsted. Me likes red.

Project number 2 is the Flower Petal Shawl.

flower petal2 070908

I am soooooo close to having this finished. I have 7 points left to knit.

flower petal1 070908
Check out the purple toes!

I'm really hoping to have it finished by the end of this weekend.

Project number 3 is the Peacock Feathers Shawl.

peacock 070908

I just started chart 3. The pattern is not too complicated, but it has this mirror image thing going on that is a big brain burner.

And, finally, there is the Five Alarm Bag.

five alarm 070908

I haven't worked on this in probably close to 2 months. As soon as the Flower Petal Shawl is finished, I'll pick it up again.

So, that's it. It's killing me that I don't have a pair of socks on the needles, but I must finish something before I can indulge my inner sock demon.

5 Comments:

Blogger Soo said...

The Hurricane Kid Silk Haze is growing on me! I actually thin the colour is fine and is probably pretty versatile in terms of wearing it with other colours. I just think I was imagining something more vibrant for the pattern.

Your WIPs are all looking promising! I LOVE the colour of the bag. Gorgeous.

4:43 AM  
Blogger weezalana said...

All such fab WIPs! I'll bet Batty would LOVE that Forest Canopy in black!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Norm Deplume said...

It all looks so great. I love the color of the peacock shawl.

1:10 PM  
Blogger TechGirl said...

That's a new profile pic, no? cute!

The knitty yarn stuff is neat, too. You're so talented!

love ya!

7:12 PM  
Blogger kemtee said...

What's the pattern you're using for the baby sweater?

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home