04 November 2007

Just a wee babe

Blogstalking assignment: Show us the oldest picture of you.

Here it is...

me 060174

The date on the back of the picture is June 1, so this was taken 4 days after I was born. This was probably the day I was brought home from the hospital. That's my mom's hand. I would recognize that wedding ring anywhere.

I am lucky enough to have this and many other pictures because my mom put together a big photo album for me that she gave to me when I graduated from high school. It chronicles my life from birth to age 18. I had to dig a bit to get the book unearthed from the box where it's been stored since I moved into this house 4 years ago. It was really hard not to just sit there and look at photos for hours.

Anyway, I came across this one too.

Wendy and me 1974

That's Wendy and me. According to the back of the picture, I am 18 months old. That would make her 6. I love this picture.

5 Comments:

Blogger TechGirl said...

Ha! Those are precious. :)

10:05 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

I love that picture of you and your sister!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Mag said...

Absolutely Love Both Pictures!

I remember baby changing tables like that one!

Looks like your sis loves you bunches. My older sis has a murderous look in all her pics with me as a baby. ;)

2:27 PM  
Blogger Emano said...

I have (actually, my mom has) a picture of me that yours taken in the late 60's too?

That picture with you and your sister is precious!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Those are both excellent pictures! I think it's a really neat idea to have an album that goes from birth to 18. What a tremendous keepsake!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home