17 October 2007

I really have made progress

Still only three projects on the needles this week. The two that I have pictures of don't look much different than they did last week, though I have made some progress.

First is the log cabin baby blanket.

baby blanket 101607

This has been an easy knit, but I'm really getting tired of it. I'm trying to decide how big I should make it. I have no idea how large a baby blanket should be. I'll do some digging online and hope that I'm close to the end.

The other thing I've worked on this past week is the Secret of the Stole, clue 2.

SotS 101607

I finished clue 1 last Thursday night. I have only managed to finish a few rows of clue 2 this week. I just have to finish the baby blanket before I concentrate on anything else. As of tomorrow, I have only 9 days to finish it, so all other projects will have to wait.

Jaywalkers have not been touched in weeks.

Sorry for the stunted post. I have been so swamped at work my brain is pretty well fried by the time I get home at the end of the day. It's amazing how tired reading proofs for 8 hours can make you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Norm Deplume said...

That baby blanket is great. I love your choice of colors.

6:30 AM  
Blogger Georgiann said...

Yep, I love that baby blanket, too. But I know what you mean about getting tired of it. What is the pattern?

8:08 PM  
Blogger Mag said...

OK, blanket is terrific. Secret Shawl is a lovely color.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home