01 October 2007

Dunked and dried

I blocked Lady Eleanor last Wednesday. I did the crochet edge and knotted the fringe on Friday night and Saturday morning. I had intended to post some pictures before now of it completely finished, but I want Shane to take some pictures of me modeling it in the backyard, and I just haven't had the energy to deal with it.

Instead, you get the blocking pictures for now.

Lady E 092607
Lady E2 092607

I almost want to cast on for one for myself right away. But, I have some other things in the queue. I'll try to wait until after the holidays to start mine.

FO pictures to come in the next couple of days.

6 Comments:

Blogger TechGirl said...

That's really pretty. :)

8:32 AM  
Blogger buttercup said...

You're inspiring me to get mine out and finish it! It's been a UFO for too long now.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Mag said...

The colors!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

It's beautiful - I love all the berry colours.

7:21 AM  
Blogger maryannlucy said...

That is absolutely fabulous - WOW!

3:26 PM  
Blogger dulcedosa said...

PRETTY! That looks like it might be Patons SWS? Makes me want to finish my Lady E now.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home