27 September 2007

Almost an FO

It's almost nearly pretty-darn-close to being FINISHED! Lady Eleanor, that is. I dunked her multicolored ass in a Eucalan bath yesterday and laid her out on BB's bed to dry. She blocked to one inch shorter than the pattern called for. The lucky recipient is about half my size, so I'm sure it will be plenty long enough for her.

Shane even complimented me on it this evening. Must be purty for the man to notice.

Anyway, I still have to do the crochet edging and fringe. I'll post pics when all that's done.

In the meantime, I managed to catch the Evil One in a spot of sun on the floor in the kitchen.

Abbey 092207
we seriously have the ugliest vinyl ever

She loves the sun. And she's so pretty when she's sitting in the sunshine.

Then she turned on me.

Abbey2 092207

See? Evil.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Ack! That is scary!

7:46 AM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

Whoa. I'd give that kitty whatever she wants.

11:02 PM  
Blogger TechGirl said...

That's one scary cat!

6:16 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Ok, that cat is a minion of the devil. That is not such bad linoleum. We had some fugly lino in our kitchen at my parents house, and one day, we came home and our puppy had chewed through the linoleum and left a massive hole in the middle of the kitchen, which, in hindsight was a blessing in disguise and also showed her good taste.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Ed said...

If cats looked like frogs, we'd know them for the evil little B'stards they are.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home