04 October 2007

Baby you can drive my car

Behold The Blueberry!

my car

She goes everywhere with me.

Shane occasionally mistakes her for a trash can.

side pocket
i know it's blurry, but that is the driver's side door pocket, full of straw wrappers and fast food receipts

For me, she is more like a large set of headphones. Most of my music listening is done in the car, on this...

satellite radio

...or the iPod. I love the satellite radio. LOVE. IT. Unfortunately, the sticky stuff that stuck it to the dash became unsticky and now the radio lives in the cup holder.

And, you know, I know that the makers of said radio included this...

remote

...so that one could channel surf more easily from a safe-driving position. But I nearly hit a pedestrian once when I was fooling with the remote. Seriously. I try not to play with it much anymore when I'm driving.

This is my favorite part of the car.

sun roof

There are days when I just want to look out the sunroof instead of driving. Having a convertible in Kansas is just not practical because of the weather, so a sunroof is the next best thing.

The Blueberry even has jewelry.

komboloi

It's a komboloi, Greek worry beads. I got it in Greece when I went there with the X 5 years ago. Here's the funny thing. When I bought them, I wanted a nice set, so I searched and searched for nice ones. These are silver-plated, I think. Anyway, the X (a Greek) made some comment about how most Americans buy these things and just end up putting them on their rear view mirrors, which he considered insulting (he's a big fat snob, by the way). I promised him that I wouldn't do that with mine. HA! That's exactly what I did with them once he and I broke up. Just to spite him.

So, that's my ride. Fascinating, huh?

4 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

My DH does that with the trash in our car and it drives me batty - he never takes it out!

7:17 AM  
Blogger Eryn said...

You are so spiteful (tee-hee)!

11:25 AM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

I love the blueberry! And that he has his own bling!

9:41 PM  
Blogger TechGirl said...

I love you casually forget to mention that the Blueberry is also a tree-hugging hippie. I have proof in the bits of tail-light we picked up after you smashed the tree. :)

Your X was a jerk. I tried to tell you this a few times.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home