12 November 2007

A long survey

It's Monday and I'm not feeling very creative today, so I found this meme on the Knittyboard. Enjoy.

1. Your name?
Beverly

2. First thing you wash in the shower?
hair

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
yes

4. Do you plan outfits?
If standing in front of the closet for 30 seconds before grabbing something and throwing it on is considered planning, then yes.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Not creative, that’s for sure.

6. What's the longest you've been with someone
6-1/2 years

7. Do you say aim or a-i-m?
I say neither as I don’t use it.

8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I was having a dream this morning when the cat woke me up, but I don’t remember any of it.

9. What are your pets names?
Abbey

10. What are you craving right now?
Indian food

11. Do you floss?
Once in a while when I’m feeling guilty for not doing it.

12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
My grandma’s cooked cabbage. Yum.

13. Do you go tanning?
Quite the opposite—I pretty much stay out of the sun.

14. Who do you talk to most on instant messaging?
TechGirl

15. Would you dance to the taco song?
I have no idea what the taco song is.

16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Yes, when I can’t sleep. A better question would be, “Have you ever sung 1000 bottles of beer on the wall”? Now that’s some serious insomnia.

17. Where do you want to live?
Colorado

18. When did you graduate?
high school: 1992; college: 1998

19. Have you ever met a celebrity?
No, but I’ve been in the same room as a few at the Sundance Film Festival.

20. Do you like cottage cheese?
I sometimes have a craving for cottage cheese; a memory of eating it as a child and liking it. Then I buy some and have a bite, and remember that I don’t like it anymore and the craving is gone.

21. What are you listening to right now?
nothing

22. How many countries have you visited?
5: Canada, England, Germany, Austria, Greece

23. Are your parents strict?
Doesn’t matter anymore as I am an adult now.

24. Would you go sky diving?
yes

25. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Why not as long as he’s paying? I’m always up for a free meal.

26. Would you throw potatoes at him?
No. What would be the point? Would that make him a good president? Would it end the war? I don’t think so.

27. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
There are some iridescent beads on the table next to me that I’m using in a lace shawl.

28. What is your house decorated as?
Um, it pretty much looks like a house. It’s not decorated as anything in particular. Just a house.

29. Do you rent movies often?
We get movies on demand every once in a while.

30. What was your first car?
’87 Chevy Nova

31. What's your natural hair color?
light brown

32. Can you count backwards from 74?..
Who can’t?

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Shane and The Blanket Whore

34. Brown or white eggs?
White, but only because they are cheaper. I prefer brown eggs for taste.

35. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
At this very moment, Colorado. Eventually, Italy.

36. Ever been on a train?
yes

37. Ever been in love?
yes

38. Do you have a cell-phone?
yes

39. Where do you work?
At the same company where my husband works.

40. Do you do your own laundry?
Yes, as well as the rest of the household’s laundry.

41. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
I don’t know; she doesn’t live near me.

42. Who is your idol?
I don’t really have one. There is a person I consider a mentor, but I don’t idolize her.

43. Ever have cream puffs?
yes

44. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
yes

45. What was the last question you asked?
Why don’t you ever feed the cat? (to Shane as I filled the cat’s bowl for the thousandth time)

46. What was the last CD you bought?
the most recent one by Maroon 5

47. Boys or Girls?
girls

48. Is your hair curly?
It is wavy when I let it dry naturally.

49. Last time you cried?
can’t recall

50. Ever walked into a wall?
Uh, no.

51. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I’m already a grown-up. That ship has sailed.

52. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun?
no

53. What's your favorite food?
Indian food

54. Favorite time of the year?
spring

55. Favorite color?
I like almost all colors. It just depends on how they are used.

56. Where is your significant other?
playing Madden football in the next room

57. Do you have any tattoos?
no

58. The next person you'll hold hands with… will it mean anything?
Yes because it will either be Shane or BB.

59. Do you sleep with the TV on?
absolutely not; I’d be too interested in watching it.

60. Where was your default picture taken at?
At Sears last year. It’s part of the Christmas portraits we had made to give as Christmas gifts.

61. What's the last movie you watched?
Fever Pitch

62. Do you like your life right now?
yes

63. Who's your number one fan?
Shane

64. What is your favorite animal?
cats and dogs

65. Do you have good vision?
Lord no, I’m blind as a bat.

66. What's your favorite t.v. show?
The Office, Dexter, CSI, CSI: NY, Chuck

67. Can you hula hoop?
Once upon a time I could.

68. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
no

69. Do you have a job?
yes

70. Do you believe in God?
yes

71. What are you wearing?
One of Shane’s t-shirts and my favorite lounge pants.

72. Who's your best friend?
TechGirl

73. Have you ever crawled through a window?
yes

74. Can you handle the truth?
Yes, life is full of it.

75. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Sock yarn and lace yarn (I’m a bad, bad girl).

76. How often do you talk on the phone?
once a day

77. What color is your carpet?
light beige

78. Do you hate/dislike more than 3 people?
WAY more than that

79. Do you like bowling?
I hate any activity that breaks my nails every time I do it.

80. Are you sarcastic?
as a compulsion

81. Have you ever slapped someone?
No, but there are plenty of people I know who need to be slapped.

82. Do looks matter?
In this culture, yes.

83. Do you use chap stick?
another compulsion

84. Are you too forgiving?
no, just the right amount

85. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
No, I’m not a 15 year old girl.

86. Do you own a gun?
Shane does, much to my horror.

87. Have you made a prank phone call?
When I was a teenager, sure.

88. Have you ever been in a castle?
Yes, we visited Hever Castle in England—home of Anne Boleyn.

89. Do you like your hair?
No, but there’s not much I can do about that. It is what it is.

90. Do you like yourself?
yes

91. Are you emotional?
No, I’m usually quite the opposite.

92. Are you sick of doing this survey?
yes

93. When was the last time you talked on aim?
6 or 7 years ago

94. Did you meet anybody new today?
no

95. Whats the closest thing to you that’s red?
my laptop, my mouse, the chair I’m sitting in, the entertainment center—I have a lot of red in my house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home