21 November 2007

Burned myself out

You may have noticed that I have spectacularly failed at NaBloPoMo. I did really well for 15 days. At least, I posted something for 15 days straight, even if some of the material was a wee snooze-inducing. Then, I went out Friday night and by the time I got home, it was almost midnight and I didn't have it in me to rush through another drive-by post. Missing that one day wigged out my blogging mojo, so I've been taking an unscheduled break. Now that I have a long weekend ahead of me, I'm going to get back on schedule. Not an every-day-a-post schedule, but a few times a week.

---

When I got home from work today I spent a little while on You Tube looking at Nickel Creek videos. It completely irks me that the iTunes on our desktop has all of my music on it, and not the laptop, because I can't listen to what I want on the laptop while I'm surfing. I was in the mood for Nickel Creek, but no access to my catalog. To remedy that problem somewhat, I surfed around You Tube. I found a few of the band's commercially produced videos, but mostly there were just crappy bootleg videos. Not exactly what I was looking for, but I was satisfied. I just love them. Very in awe. And the mandolin has to be one of my favorite instruments, which probably explains my otherwise inexplicable attraction to bluegrass (though I don't really like much country music). Anyway, check 'em out. They're fab.

1 Comments:

Blogger TechGirl said...

Convert the Itunes files to .mp3 files using Windows Media Player (I think). If not WMP, than Real Player does it. Then put them on your laptop.

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home