05 February 2007

I got presents!

Friday was a long day. Knowing that I had 2 issues due today, I tried to get as much stuff done on Friday as possible. I ended up working until about 6:15. So, imagine my surprise and joy when I opened the mail box and there was a package there from my SP!

P2020032

Here's what was inside:
P2020034
That's Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm, 2 boxes of Valentine's conversation hearts, a bag of caramel Hershey Kisses, 2 hanks of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Vera, and a 40" US size 1 Addi Turbo needle. How cool is that? I've never tried Lorna's Laces, so I'm really excited to finally have some. It is in a colorway that I would have picked for myself--a deep pink that transitions to a dark brown and then to an olive green.
P2020037

I love it! The needle is so that I can learn Magic Loop. I'm now on the hunt for the perfect sock pattern. I think this will be my next new project, after I finish a couple of straggler projects that I want to get out of the way.

Way to go SP! You're the best!

I hope to be able to send my downstream SP her package tomorrow. I bought everything over the weekend; just have to get a box. Shane said he'd bring one home from work today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home