22 December 2008

Tree's finally up!

BB and I put up the tree yesterday. It's the first time I've put it up since Shane and I started dating 4 years ago. I'm not sure why I haven't taken the poor thing out of its hiding place for 4 years. I'm sure glad I did this year though.

white tree

It's purty. And white. My feeling is that if you're going to have an artificial tree, then it should be REALLY artificial. None of this fake-tree-trying-to-be-a-real-tree stuff.

And no tree is complete without a super hero.

wonder woman

That thing makes me giggle every time I see it. Sing it with me: "Wonder Wo-man!!"

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Corrina said...

We have the same ornament!

6:58 PM  
Blogger TechGirl said...

I love you, but you're very odd.

8:04 PM  
Blogger weezalana said...

OMG. That Wonder Woman ornament is AWESOME!

8:42 PM  
Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Love it!! And the ornament is fabulous!!

Happy Christmas!

12:26 AM  
Blogger Brena said...

We have the same star! Just in silver. :) Your ornament reminds me of my 4th Christmas when I ran around in Wonder Woman PJ's!

7:37 AM  
Blogger Mag said...

Love it! My mom had a very similar white tree in the 60s. I love WW!
Merry Christmas!

11:12 AM  
Blogger kemtee said...

I dunno. Where I grew up, all the trees looked like that this time of year. (The outside trees, anywho…)

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home