01 August 2007

This week's progress

Here’s the progress report for this week: The Lady Eleanor stole is coming along quite nicely. I have finished 8 more tiers, for a total of 19. That puts me a little over halfway finished. Entrelac is addictive. I have worked on this project more than anything else since I started it a few weeks ago, and I don’t even have to have it finished until Christmas. I feel a bit guilty every time I pick it up because I have other gifts that I need to be working on that are due in October. I just can’t keep my hands off this project.

Not much has happened with the Celtic Knot Afghan. I think I’ve probably finished another inch or so from last week. I finished a ball of yarn over the weekend and I was too lazy to wind another one, so I haven’t picked it up in days.

I finished the mystery dish cloth, but forgot to take a picture last night (bad blogger!). I’ll try to remember to do that in the next couple of days. It’s nothing that special, being a dish cloth and all, but the design is my own, and very kitsch-y.

The poor ribbed lace socks have not been picked up in 2 weeks, so no progress there.

I started another gift project last night that I’m just not feelin’ the love for. It’s a sleeveless cardigan. I cast-on 225 stitches and worked 2 rows before putting it down, and I think I’m going to rip it and try something else.

Sorry for the lack of WIP pictures. I got lazy yesterday. Instead, I leave you with Her Majesty The Napping Abbey. Notice how her head has sort of fallen in the crack between the couch cushions? Who sleeps like that? Weirdo.

Abbey sleeping 072807

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home