13 August 2007

My new toy

We bought a new toy--a Dell Inspiron 1521 Notebook. I've been wanting a laptop for months, and after my business trip to Atlanta (where I had to lug around an old and barely functioning community work laptop), I decided it was time. We're going to be giving up the storage unit this month, or next, so we'll be able to afford a monthly payment on a laptop. It's red, and I love it. I love being able to sit in the living room to surf, blog, and email (which just furthers my sedentary adventures).

My plan is to eventually have my work desktop mirrored on the laptop so that I can work remotely. Can you say tax deduction? Aww yeah! Also, we're taking it to Colorado. The condo has free wireless. I don't think I could be disconnected from the internet for a whole week, so I'm glad we'll have the option.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home