06 August 2007

Creative pursuits

Thanks to Grumperina for this meme.

With regards to all things creative, here is a list of things that I love, like, and hate:

Love it! This is my thing.

Knitting (short list, I know, but it’s the creative thing I’ve focused on for the last few years)

I do or have dabbled in it.

Painting
Drawing
Baking
Cooking
Knitwear design
Photography

I’ll give it a try.

Crochet
Dyeing
Beading
Chain mail jewelry
Jewelry making in general

I’ve got absolutely no interest.

Spinning
Weaving
Soap making
Candle making
Print making (paper arts)
Origami
Scrapbooking
Stamps (as in rubber)
Book making

I want to add a category: I wish I did this better.
Writing. I consider myself a pretty good story-teller, but I cannot write my thoughts in a way that is at all interesting. Much more practice is needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home